OLLI OFFICE AIDES
• Help out on an as-needed basis
• Group mailings
• Presenter packets
• Proofreading, Typing, Emailing, etc
• Liaison between presenter, class and OLLI Office
• Greet arriving members
• Introduce the presenter and thank him/her at class’ end
• Manage sign-in sheet and other tasks as needed
• Facilitator training sessions available each semester
• BENEFIT: Guaranteed a seat in high-demand classes
Questions? Contact the OLLI office: 706-542-7715, email@example.com
UGA SILVER DAWGS
• Game day ambassador program in collaboration with the University of Georgia Athletic
• Dedicated to making the Georgia football game experience exceptional for everyone in
• Tasks include answering questions, giving directions and assisting as needed
• Enlists approximately 40-50 adults over the age of 50
• Moderate amounts of standing and walking around the stadium will be required
• Participants should be prepared for all weather conditions
• Interested in joining the “UGA Silver Dawgs”? Complete the application form.
All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (706) 542-9036.
COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER THROUGH SIGs
Two Shared Interest Groups encourage volunteering in the Athens community: OLLI Buddies
(Tutoring) and Everybody Reads Athens.