Your choice to join OLLI@UGA will be greatly rewarding. While we are currently functioning in a virtual world, there are still plenty of ways to learn and develop friendships right now.
• Easily participate in online classes that are especially designed for ZOOM technology and are taught by subject matter experts from UGA and beyond. On site classes will resume at a later date.
• Meet virtually with like-minded others in several Shared Interest Groups (SIGs).
• Take advantage of a variety of ongoing opportunities for volunteer service through committee and leadership roles in OLLI@UGA.
These popular member activities are on hold but will be back as soon as possible, so stay tuned:
• local, regional, national, and international travel/studies
• social functions like lunch and learns and holiday events.
ADDITIONAL OLLI MEMBER BENEFITS WHEN UGA REOPENS
• UGA Libraries Card with verified OLLI@UGA Membership
• Official OLLI@UGA Student ID Card: use wherever UGA student discounts are offered.
• Affiliated membership ($25/month) to the UGA Ramsey Fitness Center with access to a wide array of fitness classes, state-of-the-art workout equipment, and an indoor pool.
MEMBERSHIP - $60/year
• Starting at $12 (fees dependent on length of class, venue, and materials)
• Fees vary by trip
• Day trips to multi-night adventures
• Fees vary by event
• Socials to Dutch-treat lunches to the Holiday Party