CLASS HOST REGISTRATION
Wednesday, July 12 (noon) to July 19 (noon)
How this will work:
- Between July 12 (12 noon) and July 19 (12 noon), we will open registration, with each class having ONE space available. Review the Online Registration Guide
- Be the first one to register and pay for the class and your spot is guaranteed. If someone has already signed up to facilitate the class, you will see that no spaces remain and there will be no opportunity to register for the class at this time.
- General registration is scheduled to open on Wednesday, July 26, you can register as you have in the past.
- New class hosts and anyone who wants a “refresher” will be able to attend one of three host training sessions. The host training is fun, easy, and another way to meet folks and become more involved in OLLI@UGA.
The nuts and bolts:
- Click here to read the Class Host Cheat Sheet: 10 Steps to Hosting an OLLI@UGA Class
- We recommend that over the next few days, you verify your username and password by signing into the registration system. We have created a “practice event” that you can use to become familiar with the registration steps.
- Keep in mind that your membership must be current before you will be able to register for classes.
- Please note that your payment is your confirmation. You will receive additional communication from the Class Host Coordinators shortly afterwards.
By registering for classes between July 12 through July 19, you are agreeing to serve as the class host for those classes.
Questions?: Contact Class Host Coordinators, Chris & Toni Jones, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Host Responsibilities include communicating with the Presenter, managing class sign in sheet, introducing and thanking the Presenter, and relaying information to fellow class members via email as necessary.