CLASS HOST REGISTRATION – Fall 2018
Wednesday, July 14 (noon) to July 18 (noon)
How this will work:
- Between July 11 (12 noon) and July 18 (12 noon), we will open registration, with each class having ONE space available. Review the Online Registration Guide
- Be the first one to register and pay for the class and your spot is guaranteed. If someone has already signed up to facilitate the class, you will see that no spaces remain and there will be no opportunity to register for the class at this time.
- General registration is scheduled to open on Wednesday, July 25, you can register as you have in the past.
The nuts and bolts:
- Click here to read the Class Host Cheat Sheet: 10 Steps to Hosting an OLLI@UGA Class
- We recommend that over the next few days, you verify your username and password by signing into the registration system. We have created a “practice event” that you can use to become familiar with the registration steps.
- Keep in mind that your membership must be current before you will be able to register for classes.
- Please note that your payment is your confirmation.
By registering for classes between July 11 through July 18, you are agreeing to serve as the class host for those classes.
Class Host Responsibilities include communicating with the Presenter, managing class sign in sheet, introducing and thanking the Presenter, and relaying information to fellow class members via email as necessary.