Are you age 50+ and wanting to expand your horizons?
Looking for new friendships and unique adventures?
Curious about exploring new topics in a casual atmosphere?
You’ve come to the right place!
OLLI@UGA is where you’ll find…
- An amazing selection of courses in history, arts, health & fitness, literature & writing, finance, natural sciences, international cultures, and much more! Click here for our Course Catalog.
- Luncheon Programs headlined by entertaining speakers!
- More than 20 Special Interest Groups (SIGs) enjoying various leisure pursuits!
- Unique Travel/Study adventures from day trips to international excursions!
- Numerous social opportunities like brown bag luncheons, holiday celebrations, special member events, and more!
What is OLLI@UGA?
OLLI@UGA is dedicated to meeting the intellectual, social and cultural needs of mature adults through lifelong learning.
We are a member-led organization with elected officers and board members, as well as professional staff. Our primary location is UGA’s River’s Crossing building, 850 College Station Road in Athens. Activities are also held in other UGA buildings and various community facilities.
We are one of 119 Osher Lifelong Learning Institutes of The Bernard Osher Foundation. Each institute is associated with a U.S. college or university. We are privileged to be part of The University of Georgia here in Athens. We also have affiliates in Washington and Madison, Georgia.
Come join the fun at OLLI@UGA!
For information about membership and benefits,
please visit our Membership section.